<?xml version="1.0"?><rss version="2.0"><channel><pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 03:40:02 -0400</pubDate><generator>Gamer Launch</generator><title>Sinergy Recent Public Posts</title><description>Recent public posts. Cached for 15 minutes, cached on Sat, 10 Oct 2026 03:40:02 -0400</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/</link><item><title>Mists is now out!  Broodwitch is awesome!</title><description>Brood is awesome!</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=31700727&amp;gid=60594#31700727</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=31700727&amp;gid=60594#31700727</guid><pubDate>Tue, 25 Sep 2012 02:56:20 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Broodwitch is Awesome!</title><description>Broodwitch is Awesome!</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=31036194&amp;gid=60594#31036194</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=31036194&amp;gid=60594#31036194</guid><pubDate>Sun, 22 Jul 2012 04:14:57 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Jahmia, Myrokos</title><description>Pen Island</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30506803&amp;gid=60594#30506803</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30506803&amp;gid=60594#30506803</guid><pubDate>Sat, 26 May 2012 03:32:39 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Raid Information</title><description>You posted reserved 3 years ago to the day!</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30506797&amp;gid=60594#30506797</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30506797&amp;gid=60594#30506797</guid><pubDate>Sat, 26 May 2012 03:31:39 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>The last post in here was 3 years ago to the day</title><description>Fuck</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30506792&amp;gid=60594#30506792</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30506792&amp;gid=60594#30506792</guid><pubDate>Sat, 26 May 2012 03:30:20 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Wraith of the Penis</title><description>Pics or it didn&#039;t happen</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30450766&amp;gid=60594#30450766</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30450766&amp;gid=60594#30450766</guid><pubDate>Sat, 19 May 2012 19:52:23 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Wish we had the old school crew for 10 mans</title><description>Rolan will be back on Nath in an hour.  I broke down and I am going to play again.  I might event get my name back.  I will be on nath named Fenchurch.  Level 80 warrior atm.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The guy that bought my account never did a single thing with it.  Except spend all my money.</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22623471&amp;gid=60594#22623471</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22623471&amp;gid=60594#22623471</guid><pubDate>Thu, 23 Dec 2010 13:31:55 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Star wars anyone?</title><description>anyone thinking about taking up cataclysm?</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22216808&amp;gid=60594#22216808</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22216808&amp;gid=60594#22216808</guid><pubDate>Sun, 28 Nov 2010 05:59:06 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>So wow.</title><description>Mwahahaha 30 days left to go in this damn place.</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=21912459&amp;gid=60594#21912459</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=21912459&amp;gid=60594#21912459</guid><pubDate>Wed, 10 Nov 2010 05:57:29 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>If anyone comes here anymore watch this hahaha</title><description>this may be a bit out of date but i find it hilarious&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.spike.com/video/roadside-ass/3101845&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://www.spike.com/video/roadside-ass/3101845&lt;/a&gt;</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=17224576&amp;gid=60594#17224576</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=17224576&amp;gid=60594#17224576</guid><pubDate>Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:57:37 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Daystar quit?</title><description>My guild actually transfered to Mal&#039;Ganis.  When do you play on nath nugz?  I will log on and say whats up or we can hop in vent and catch up for realz.</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16018830&amp;gid=60594#16018830</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16018830&amp;gid=60594#16018830</guid><pubDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2010 12:17:23 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Happy New Year!</title><description>Happy new years guys, hope it&#039;s a good one and a new game comes out so we can play together again. I miss you guys. I bought Modern Warfare 2 and Left for dead 2 bc im so bored, my steam name is nugz or &lt;a href=&quot;mailto:alexm@i-55.com&quot;&gt;alexm@i-55.com&lt;/a&gt; or 8XXXXXD~~  yah, one of those.</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=15318836&amp;gid=60594#15318836</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=15318836&amp;gid=60594#15318836</guid><pubDate>Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:48:24 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Merry xmas</title><description>Christmas was awesome!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I got &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45063&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45063&lt;/a&gt;  - Foam Sword Rack &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Happy&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=15236405&amp;gid=60594#15236405</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=15236405&amp;gid=60594#15236405</guid><pubDate>Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:21:49 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>broodwitch</title><description>did u decide to transfer to Mal&#039;ganis?</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14845592&amp;gid=60594#14845592</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14845592&amp;gid=60594#14845592</guid><pubDate>Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:18:41 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>So. Whats everyone been up to?</title><description>How is the dark side of Nath? I thought the significant majority of the alliance core players bailed for other servers.</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14649944&amp;gid=60594#14649944</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14649944&amp;gid=60594#14649944</guid><pubDate>Mon, 30 Nov 2009 06:14:12 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Hey Everyone!</title><description>I have just been working out and chilling. Thats about it. rofl</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14327915&amp;gid=60594#14327915</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14327915&amp;gid=60594#14327915</guid><pubDate>Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:58:16 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>THE BONER THREAD</title><description>dicktowel.com&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I bought two, one for the giant boner and one for the giant boner!</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14157706&amp;gid=60594#14157706</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14157706&amp;gid=60594#14157706</guid><pubDate>Fri, 6 Nov 2009 04:16:56 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Free Xbox 360 Elite in 160 days or less?</title><description>i&#039;d rather work for a day and buy a 360 then do that &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=13901233&amp;gid=60594#13901233</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=13901233&amp;gid=60594#13901233</guid><pubDate>Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:00:45 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Alex - dunno if you troll this forum but....</title><description>ok someone ripped it, nice. thanks brood downloading a legit copy now</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=13437144&amp;gid=60594#13437144</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=13437144&amp;gid=60594#13437144</guid><pubDate>Sun, 4 Oct 2009 14:42:54 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Star Wars: The Old Republic</title><description>When is the new star wars mmo going to come out? I heard it was late 2k10. Kotor was pretty damn good (its available on steam now for like 5 bucks), great story and good gameplay so if they play their cards right this should be a great game.</description><link>http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=13433848&amp;gid=60594#13433848</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://sinergyguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=13433848&amp;gid=60594#13433848</guid><pubDate>Sun, 4 Oct 2009 11:08:12 -0400</pubDate></item></channel></rss>